Saturday, June 11, 2011

still here...

Well it has been awhile since I last posted! In fact since my last post the "bump" is no longer a bump but perhaps the most beautiful baby girl I've ever seen! I had the awesome privilege of taking her newborn pics... 




 
Molly was only 4 days old when we took these pictures! And it was only a week and a half after her mommy's maternity pictures! It is just such an unfathomable miracle! This is one of those moments for me that I simply cannot deny the presence and existence of God. One of my favorite picture colleges is this before and after:


God is so good.

Since my last post I have also shot my first wedding (that will have to be a separate post soon...) handmade my first purse/bag (also will post later) and Kevin was ordained! Among other things we have begun yet another very busy summer.
Presently I am wrapping up those wedding photos, and I can't wait to share my experience photographing this wedding! What an adventure :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment